This kind of things and many more you will hear from almost all the people who achieved their goals, succeeded in business, became famous or anything else they set their mind to do. It’s the kind of things you hear at seminaries, public speeches and other public appearances.
- It’s all up to you.
- There is no “I can’t”, only “I don’t want to”.
- Once success is as important as breathing to you, then you will get it.
- Failure is a great lesson that you need to take advantage of.
- You can choose what you want to be.
- If you don’t feel like saying “Hell, yes!” then say “No”.
It’s hard to believe that everything is as simple as this.
The fact is that it’s all true. Everyone who succeeded knew it, they felt it. This is what led them to do the great things they have done. Their desire was greater than any fear, any responsibility they had to take, any decision they had to make, any hard work they had to do.
Motivation is what keeps you going when others have stopped and makes you get what others only dream of.